Sunday, March 24, 2019

Motivation For Weight Loss: Step By Step

Drive a race car: I never really used to be  Ultra Omega Burn Review into this until I started to follow my brother to the racetracks of the UK and watch him practise and race in classic race cars. Being the very generous person he is, I am sure he would let me sit in any of his cars and if I proved I was capable enough of driving them, he would let me have a go I am sure. However, I would need to be half my size to get in them and that's where the problems would start. I haven't been half my size since I was 14 years of age and back then there wasn't a pick of fat on me. With that in mind, I think driving any car round the track would be brilliant and if it's a classic so much the better, but probably best not a Morris Minor...
 Build a track day bike: And race it around the track. You see the theme here I've started, pretty much all to do with petrol... I would love to buy and an old sports bike and strip it down to its bare bones in order to ride on a track. Now the cost of this isn't great but what stops me is what would I look like in a set of leathers, that's assuming I could find some that fit. It would be like the letter D had decided to go racing...
 Restore and old Lambretta scooter and ride it in the summer looking like a cool young Jimmy out of Quadrophenia... Yes, I know the cool ship has sailed from my dock many years ago but in a bid to retain a modicum of the stuff, I certainly wouldn't get on one until my belly was all but gone.Finish my Tattoos: I have several tattoos and although I do like them very much, I have become a touch needle shy and thus still have some unfinished work in a few areas. Why wait you ask Well my logic is that if I am smaller, the needle won't have to travel as far in order to cover my shrinking body and therefore I won't be exposed to quite as much pain. Probably doesn't work like that, but it's my story and I'm sticking to it.

 For the past several years my social activities really have been limited to the bare minimum. I have become happy to stay at home and watch TV, to listen to music, to read and especially to write. I freely admit I have let my friends down on many occasion's because the thought of going out and in a crowd people is often too much for me. So from weight loss day onwards I shall start to accept invitations when ever I can and no longer only limit myself to my local pub across the street and that's only once a month at the most I will have you know L



No comments:

Post a Comment