Friday, April 26, 2019

Wolverine Vs "300" Action Star Muscle Building Workouts

Taking it one step further if you only use Monster Mass Review  the first 100% lift as your new stimulus which is exactly what I am advocating it has to be heavier each subsequent lift on subsequent days. This can be done on a short term basis but cannot be sustained long term as your increments will eventually add up to a rather impressive weight, one which you will not be able to get off the rack unless sufficient recovery time has elapsed.Relative Intensity is a measure of physical stress relative to what you are performing. If I play a game of hockey the stress I will endure is relative to my fitness level to play that game of hockey, which can vary game to game. If I train to improve my fitness level to play hockey or play multiple games in a given time frame the level of relative stress can be lessened because my body is adapting to the stress. But if I turn around and play a game of say football again the stress is relative to my given fitness level for football. That scenario goes for any form of exercise including weight lifting and would not be forthcoming with muscle growth as a result.

The third stated stress intensity is that of anabolic intensity, this encompasses both E and R intensity and is very important as it reflects the anabolic response to the exercise performed, put simply assuming adequate nutrition and recovery time weather you will either grow muscle, or in the case of women "muscle tone", or neither gain or loose, or lose previously gained muscle/tone.The science supports that in order to grow muscle you have to create an anabolic response releasing the growth hormones that repair muscle and other body tissue and organs.This again is supported by short E intense weight lifting using major muscle groups, or what is termed compound exercises, for short durations so as to allow maximum lifting capacity of the chosen weight.When I say short duration I mean the time spent lifting, remember E intensity requires only one lift per muscle group and if held for five seconds it will produce the needed catalyst for muscle growth.

To achieve the above results you will have to curb your thinking about the conventional lifting techniques, all my training career, which spans over twenty years, I have performed weight lifting exercises with what is termed full range of movement, another words if I was bench pressing a barbell I would lift from the rack lower to my chest then press back to near full extension of my arms. With the technique I have outlined here you only use the strongest range of movement so in the example given I position the bar as such that I would only have two to three centimeters of distance to extend my arms before lockout as this is my strongest part of the range of movement.

If the above premise is applied you will find yourself lifting impressive weights each time you train stimulating new muscle growth, it allows for more time to recover which equates to more time between training sessions and it equals less time training as you only use a set number of compound exercises per training session and only performing one lift per muscle group you will effectively only spend a matter of minutes lifting verses the old fashion forty five minutes minimum.



No comments:

Post a Comment